Pages

Monday, May 08, 2006

FAREWELL


I played my part here
Now its time to go
I made people happy
I made them cry
I wiped the tears of some,and let them fly
Played with some,maybe hurt some others
Laughed with some,cried with some othrs
Today I say a Goodbye to all
Sorry to those all whom I hurt
Wishes to all I ever knew
My heart's treasured with moments of love
The care and affection,I had from all
The classes,the benches,pens and drawing halls
The grounds,The evenings and drives with all
All treasured in my litle heart
All I will ever remember
The friends,the loves and the missed calls

But now I have to say a Goodbye
Coz its time for me to leave
My parts' here is over
My times gone
As I walk away to a new road
I wish you all great luck ahead
May your path be loaded with roses all red
Distances might keep us apart
But our love will never depart
The touch of a friend, in the crying time
The hugs of friends in flying times
All there in my heart
I take these moments with me
To live forever, through my life
For company in my lonely times
I thank all for each moment you ever gave me
My college where I spent it seems a lifetime!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ..u had been a very caring and nice college boy frnd ..i enjoyed being vid u in the college gatherings and also the serious discussions we had..we will always be in touch so no good byes in our part..but surely i ll miss the college daz..hope my c.b.f will will always be there with me in life ahead..nice blog

Tarun said...

Yes we must know when to let go of things coz life is about moving ahead and cherish memories when we feel sad.

Parag Kalra said...

Mind Blowing and Phenomenal.
These are the only two words I have for your Blog.
Cool Stuf Dude!
I guess you left a comment that you are impressed with my blog looks, in fact I m very much impressed with your blog looks.
Hey dude tell me from where you got this template or did u designed it yourself...
Waiting for your reply.

Parag Kalra said...

Mind Blowing and Phenomenal.
These are the only two words I have for your Blog.
Cool Stuf Dude!
I guess you left a comment that you are impressed with my blog looks, in fact I m very much impressed with your blog looks.
Hey dude tell me from where you got this template or did u designed it yourself...
Waiting for your reply.

Anonymous said...

by just looking at ur pic 1 could never imagine how adventurous u r
i really liked the way u explained ur tour and i personally could imagine to be with u whist reading it
awesome!

Anonymous said...

hey Ani that is really touching 1,we all felt d same...bye now

Anonymous said...

hey Ani it is really touching 1,we felt d same...

Unknown said...

nostalgia...! i remember my school farewells...
didnt care much about college :)

Jamuna said...

simply beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Excellent compilation!!!!!
Keep up the good work, dude!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent compilation!!!!!
Keep up the good work, dude!!!!!

Sneha said...

this one touched me!! keep writing poetry!

Anonymous said...

hey.. dude awesome collection of poems n wonderful line of thinkin.. continue the work. all the best..

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing